Our First Show Application Form
Welcome to the Our First Show Scheme for Disney's THE LION KING that enables school groups to purchase a limited number of £10 tickets to the West End musical on select performances. To take part in the scheme, fill in and return the application form before Friday 22nd September.
Do this by filling in the online form below.
The Our First Show Scheme supports cultural engagement within schools by giving pupils who may not otherwise be able the chance to experience a live theatre production.
Key information you need to know
- Tickets are £10 each
- A maximum of 70 tickets can be allocated per school/youth group, this includes teachers/leaders
- The scheme is open to primary/secondary schools and youth groups
- You can choose from the dates below
- The closing date for applications is Friday 22nd September
- You will be contacted if you have been successful with your application by Monday 25th September
- Successful applicants must pay by Monday 16th October