The Sunrise Scheme Application Form
Welcome to Disney’s THE LION KING Sunrise Scheme that enables school groups to purchase a limited number of £10 tickets to the West End musical on select performances. To take part in the scheme, fill in and return the application form by Thursday 26th September 2019.
Do this by filling in the online form below, or by printing off the PDF form and returning it by post to the address on the form.
The Sunrise Scheme aims to help with the development of cultural engagement within schools by giving pupils who may not otherwise be able the chance to experience a live theatre production.
Key information you need to know
- Tickets are £10 each
- A maximum of 70 tickets can be allocated per school
- The scheme is open to primary and secondary schools
- You can choose from the dates below
- The closing date for applications is Thursday 26 September 2019
- You will be contacted if you have been successful with your application by Monday 30 September 2019
- Successful applicants must pay by 18 October 2019